This year’s Annual ISDA Meeting was held from October 12th – 15th 2022 at the majestic Atlantis Paradise Island in Nassau, Bahamas!
Each night, more than 40 attendees were treated to food & drink paired with local entertainment – from the Baha Boys’ (“Who Let the Dogs Out?”) guitarist at our welcome reception, to world-renowned steel drum player Anita, a very talented vocalist and keyboardist, and Travis Bodie, amazing saxophonist and DJ extraordinaire. Click here to watch the highlights video on our YouTube Channel!
Some folks swam & paddleboard with dolphins, while others enjoyed the pools, beaches (even snorkeling), and waterpark on-site. Some even went off-resort to fish and swim with pigs on a nearby island! Click here to see all of the photos in our Facebook Album. We definitely sent outgoing Executive Directory, Terry Town, out with a bang!
Attendees were coached in Sales Training with Sales Octane’s Jim Ryerson in addition to sessions from ISDA Marketing guru Karen Gunther, Executive Assistant Jessica Winslow Kir, and three rounds of Speed Networking between Business Partners and Members/Member Salespeople.
See what event sponsor and award winner, Eagle Group MHC’s Kevin King, had to say about the 2022 Annual ISDA Meeting:
This year’s Award Winners were as follows:
- Aurora Storage won “Association Excellence: Highest Membership Loyalty, 43%”
- Eagle Group MHC won “Largest Sales Growth, 95%”
- Panel Built won TWO:
- Longest Term Business Partner, Since 2008
- Top Sales Volume, Business Partner
- Kraftwerks won “Largest Sales Growth, 72%”
- Patterson Pope won “Association Excellence: Highest Representation of Business Partners”
- Material Handling USA won “Top Sales Volume by Territory”
- Southwest Solutions Group won “Top Sales Volume” (& they’d only been with us ~9 months at the point the numbers came in!)
Make sure to join us in 2023 from May 17th – 20th at the Trump International Resort in sunny Miami!