File tracking software enables users to quickly determine the current location of paper file folders and documents by performing a check-in/check-out activity when files or documents move from one location to another.
Our file tracking software is used to track files and documents to locations, employees and boxes. System user’s can quickly view the current location of a file as well as view tracking history information which is often required for regulatory compliance.
ISDA’s file tracking software provides the following benefits to an organization:
- Reduce the number of missing or lost files
- Decrease the time it takes for employees to locate files
- Increase employee productivity by enabling employees to quickly locate files and documents, whether files are located in the file room or checked out to another employee
- Improve security and provide greater control of files from the central filing
- Provide reporting for compliance